Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Awenda Weekend VII

A little shorter post today in this series. All about having fun in the water swimming. Since I didn't bring my swim trunks with me, and I hate sitting in wet pants. I was glad to document the frolicking swimmers. They said the water was nice, and I was willing to take their word. Amazing how adults can devolve into children when they go swimming as well. Fond memories from youth I guess.

This Far and No Furhter
SplashIn the Middle

Refreshing
FrolickingThree Brave Souls

Done yet?
And one AbashedNot that Deep

Time to DunkAnd here we goPant Check

And finally.
We're DoneWhoops!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil - realwest posting anonymously again!!
    I must say that spontaneous photos like the swimmers are sometimes the best!!

    As for "Amazing how adults can devolve into children when they go swimming as well. Fond memories from youth I guess." Or maybe just as much fun as when we were youths!!!

    ReplyDelete