Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, September 23, 2013

Summer Vacation I

Ahhh summer. I took some time off around the end of June Beginning of July. I needed some me time. Time to unwind and de-stress. After all, it had been about two years since I had taken more then a couple days off. I packed my bags, loaded up my bike and headed north to where my friends live. Far enough out of the big city, but close enough to any amenities. I was planning on biking all the way, but I wimped out when I hit Barrie.

Along the way I pulled out my cell phone to snap a shot here and there. My camera was packed and not really easily accessible. I need some more traveling bags and stuff. Anyway, in Barrie I called my friend for a lift and settled in at The Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery. Dunlop Street was blocked off and I did some people watching while I relaxed.


Ready to RollThe Sun TriesThreat of Rain

Breaking BradfordThe RewardHere I Sit

Parked Bike_DSC5689Done For the Day

Cask Ale
A Helping SoulOn Tap

Gathering Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment