Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Summer Vacation II

Well, needless to say I didn't do much except sit around and veg for the week. I did go on a few bike rides just to check out routes and to keep myself moving so I wouldn't seize up. Fewer pictures today though. Anyway I headed back with my goal to actually make the entire trek from Orillia to Toronto. They were forecasting rain, but I wasn't too worried.

I should have been though. It started raining from south of Barrie all the way to Newmarket. I had to stop part way due to heavier then expected traffic on the side roads and real heavy rain. Eventually though I returned home. Weary, soaked, miserable and ready to go back to work. Sometimes you need a vacation from a vacation.

Gorgeous Classic

2013-07-03 13.34.05

Ready to Return

Paul's Eatery

Thank You

Heavy Rain

Finally Home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil, realwest commenting anonymously again!! These photos were GREAT!! I loved that ole Chevy (though prefer the turquoise-blue and white color scheme) and the "Thank You" Sign. No doubt a further expression of that well known tolerance and caring for ALL that Canadians seem to be born with!!
    These were really fun photos and very nostalgic too. Thanks for posting them.